Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's my name?

k-kullen-dag1-2

Ok, many people ask what we're going to name them, and the truth is? I don't know. So, I thought maybe you'd have some suggestions? Here are the rules:

-All kittens will have the family name "Kellycats", and they'll be named after their color as in "Kellycats Golden XXX" or "Kellycats Silver XXX". (For example, Kelly's last litter were "Kellycats Golden Honey", "Kellycats Silver Habanero" and "Kellycats Silver Harissa".)

-The names have to start with a K.

-The names have to have a common theme (The H-litter was.. well, spices or condiments. We've also had greek names, romans, ducks, singers, mythological creatures, cheese, and Shakespeare characters. So any theme goes, really!)

-We want the names to be fairly short and something that you actually could call your cat - not a very fancy name that's just for show.

We have some ideas, but I'd love to hear yours!

And don't worry, tomorrow I'll be posting about food again... but I promise to keep you updated every weekend for Weekend Cat Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment