Friday, December 25, 2009

Thanks, Santa!

First blog post written at my new MacBook! I love it! It's a bit of a hassle getting everything set up - mail, contacts, bookmarks etc - but it'll be fabulous when it's all done, I'm sure. I was really good this year, apparently, since Santa decided to get me this!

And well, it *has* been quite a year! It seems to have gone by so quickly. The main event, obviously, was the birth of our son Titus, in May. He's already seven months and growing up so fast. It's quite amazing - I never expected to love life with a baby, but I do. The blog has been suffering a bit - not only because I haven't been cooking as much as before, but mostly because I haven't really felt the urge to sit down and write. I'll try to be better next year!

I downloaded something pretty cool - it's a little program called OmmWriter and it's designed to make writing much more like... actual writing, I suppose. It's full screen, so you don't see all your other programs, and thus, you're not disturbed. So far, I'm liking it. It's very serene. I'll try to use it to write a bit more next year - actual blog posts, rather than just recipes.

I don't say this often enough, but you mean so much to me. I would have given up on the blog long ago, if it wasn't for you - my readers. You are very important in my life - I appriciate you very, very much. Thank you. And happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment