Monday, February 8, 2010

Edible gifts

presentpase-kolor

I made a lot of candy and cookies for the holidays, and gave as gifts. Caramels and candy usually gets wrapped individually and tied, then stuck in a small cellophane bag. My favorite ideas this year was cookie holders made from Pringle (potato chips) tubes though - perfect! Especially since my husband happens to love Pringles and was more than happy to eat a few tubes to give me the empties. I cleaned them, and covered in pretty paper. Make sure you choose fairly sturdy cookies though! And sorry for the blurry photo - it was really dark.

pringles-cookiejar

Here's a list of some cookies that would be suitable for this kind of packaging - they need to be pretty sturdy and not too easily breakable:

-Spicy Chocolate Cookies with candied Ginger
-Chocolate Chai Snickerdoodles
-Team Cookies
-Amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Coffee Latte Cookies
-Phoebe's Fabulous Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment