Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Some of my birthday gifts

I haven't taken pictures of everything yet, but here are at least two of my food-related goodies!



First, Lena and Nico gave me a much-coveted red glass bowl, made by Iittala, and designed by Marimekko. I absolutely adore it!



Lena and Nico also gave us Marghrete bowls from Rosti in new summery pastel colors, and so did Tesse! I already got one - red, of course - for christmas, and let me tell you that it's the best plastic bowl ever. So sturdy, so good quality.. and frankly, so good looking...



Anna brought me a birthday cake - a blackberry merengue cake that was just amazing. It was even better than her Raspberry Nut Roll that I was lucky enough to eat a few weeks ago.



And I have to show you this picture of Lena and Anna snapping away with their cameras. Food photography in full action! (And hey, a sneak view of my new kitchen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment