Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mexican fast-food in Stockholm!

serrano3

I've been wanting a good mexican fast-food place in Sweden for a very long time. In fact, ever since I was introduced to Taco Bell in California. (Yes, yes, I know it might not be a particular "good" fast-food place but hey, I like it.) Sweden does however have Taco Bar, and that's all. And that sucks. Their food is just... not good. At all.

serrano4

So. Imagine my delight when I got an e-mail from Einar Örn Einarsson, an Icelander now starting up Serrano in Stockholm. Serrano is a fast-food concept from Iceland, which is very successful there, and they just opened the first Swedish restaurant in Vällingby which is one of the Stockholm suburbs.

serrano1

I haven't been able to go yet, but I promise to tell you as soon as I do. Einar has given me a bunch of free coupons though, and I'd love to share them with you - so, if you want to go eat at Serrano, just leave a comment below (making sure you have a valid e-mail address, or I won't be able to contact you for your address) and the first ten of you to do so will each reciece two coupons each, good for a burrito or a quesadilla off the menu.

serrano2

All photos are published with permission of Serrano restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment