Monday, August 17, 2009

Tickets to Smaklust

smaklust_logo_web

***updated*** I wish I had tickets for all you guys! The winner has been contacted - so sorry or those that didn't win.

This weekend, it's time for Smaklust in Stockholm. This is a food festival, celebrating artisan food craft from all over Sweden, and I was at the same event last time they had it - two years ago. I went to a workshop about Suovas and that was really interesting.

I don't know that I'm brave enough to go this year - with the baby - but if you're in Stockholm, you should! The festival itself is free, but you need tickets for the workshops. (You can read more about them here.) As it happens, I have two tickets. If you want them, just leave a comment and I'll randomly draw a winner! But do it fast - I'll pick a winner on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment