Saturday, March 4, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging #39 - Welcome to the world!



We have kittens! Early, right after midnight, on March 3, Gisele popped out the first little darling. We ended up with five kittens altogether - there was a sixth, too, but sadly he didn't make it. I'll introduce all the kittens individually a little later on, but for now, we have a brown spotted tabby male (who will probably be named Ikaros), two brown spotted tabby females, a silver spotted tabby female, and a black male (whose name is probably going to be Ixion). The naming theme for this litter will most likely be greek mythology, and all letters need to start with an "i". If you have another idea for a good theme on "i", with five names, PLEASE do let me know. :)

Now, I'm off to go see the happy family. Gisele, the mommy, is living with my aunt rather than with me, so this is the first litter I'm not raising personally.

See more cats? Go to Clare and Kiri at Eatstuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment