Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve

mamma-pappa0612
My mom and dad.

Today is Christmas Eve, which is the big Christmas celebration in Sweden. Today is the day when Santa comes, and when everything happens - Christmas Day is pretty much just a time to relax and take it easy, when it's all over. At least in my family.

So, Christmas is celebrated in remembrance of Santa's Christ's birthday? Yes? Well. It just so happens that someone else was also born on Christmas, and that someone is far, far more important to me.

Happy birthday mom! Today is my wonderful mom's birthday, and I hope she will have many, many more.

I played with cookie cutters and decorations for her - they turned out rather cute!

70-cookies-1

70-cookies-2

May you all have a very merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment