Tuesday, September 5, 2006

London, food stuff



I know, I am so late. Time flies - it's nearly two MONTHS since we visited London, and still no pictures. All I've said is that I did go to Wagamama (fab, fab!) and we did have dinner at Kahn's, which was also great. We also went to Borough Market, which you can read a lot more about here at The Passionate Cook.


The best cheese sandwich ever.

This was our real find at Borough Market, by the way. There were these guys running a raclette stand.. this sandwich has some aged cheddar, minced garlic and leeks. And a little piece of heaven it was. Just fabulous!!


Gorgeous Olive-Rosemary Bread from the market

Oh. And I had - this should surprise no one - a frappuccino every day. Man, I love them. Starbucks, come here, please? Pretty please?





No comments:

Post a Comment