Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Anne's Food in Aftonbladet

Today, my blog is featured in one of Sweden's largest newspapers, Aftonbladet. (Well, in the food & wine section to be exact. And it doesn't seem to be online.) It's a fairly big story, and I had the opportunity to not only talk about myself and my blog, but to give a lot of tips about other sites as well. I'm also in a big picture (which looks positively stupid, since I'm holding a grater in one hand and my computer in the other - but ok.) and another small one of me, typing. With drinks around me. You might like to know that the drinks actually hold juice and strawberry cordial, I promise! (I very rarely blog drunk!)

(Someone scanned the article - you can find it here.)

Anyway. If you're new to this site, I hope you'll feel very, very welcome. Here's how things work. I blog about food, almost every day. Occasionally about other things, but mostly about food. I post recipes 3-4 times a week, and those are available in Swedish too. Just click on the link at the bottom of every recipe post (except for the ones written prior to 2006) and you'll be taken to the Swedish translation. Or if you want to check out my Swedish recipe archive, go here.

Please enjoy yourself! Leave a comment if you feel like it, or drop me an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment