Sunday, July 9, 2006

I'm back!

Did you miss me? Yeah? No? Okay. Anyway.

I've been in London since Thursday. We had a wonderful trip! London was packed with other tourists, but the weather was pleasantly somewhat cool (at least cooler than Stockholm, phew) and we stayed in a decent little hotel near Paddington. Tourist highlights included St Paul's, Westminster, The Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast (not so much of a highlight for me, it scared me!), Sherlock Holmes Museum, Soho, and London Zoo. (Which we actually liked well enough, not worse than any other zoo we've been to.)

Food highlights? Why, three rounds of Starbucks of course. And dinner at Khan's - we loved the food - and Wagamama.(We adored that, so we bought the cookbook. Anyone tried replicating their food at home? It looks easy enough.)

I'm going away for a few more days, to Dalarna with my mom for some golf, but I'll post pictures when I come home. I'll try to set up a couple of posts that Per can just make magically appear here when I'm gone, so you won't have to miss me too much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment