Monday, July 3, 2006

London recommendations, anyone?

On Thursday, Per and I are heading to London for a long weekend. I've been in London several times before, but it's Per's first time, and we're both very excited. We'll be doing a lot of traditional touristing - The Tower of London, HMS Belfast, St. Pauls, Westminster Abbey, the Sherlock Holmes Museum and possibly London Zoo and the Imperial War Museum are all on our to-try-and-see list. We'll see how much we get done. Anyway.

What we don't really have planned is what to eat. So now I turn to you, dear readers. If you have any London recs - especially for food (or shopping - food-related would be fun, I know where to find clothes) I'd love to hear them. What shouldn't we miss? We're not planning on anything fancy - our travel budget won't quite allow it.

Any recommendations are *very* welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment