Saturday, July 22, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging - Glinda and my tea jars



Glinda is kind of in the background this week, not drawing much attention to herself. Instead, you can see my new tea jars. I thought this was a nifty idea - jars for loose tea that have a blackboard area so you can write whatever happens to be in them. I looked all over for jars like that, but couldn't find any. Finally, I bought blackboard paint and jars, and just made them myself. I'm rather happy with the result!

And I got some great teas in them! When I was in London, I dropped by Whittard and picked up some caffeine free fruit infusions. Not normally one to back away from caffeine, I love that these are so fruity and flavorful! I wanted to buy one of each, but after a stern look from Per I limited it to three - "Morning Reviver" with citrus fruits, a lovely cherry blend, and "Plum Pudding" which smells mostly of cinnamon, perfect for a late cup.

I guess I should show you a proper cat picture too. So here's Hamlet, eagerly waiting for someone - anyone - to play with him.



For more cat pictures, check out the round-up at Clare and Kiri at Eatstuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment