Monday, February 12, 2007

Afternoon Tea

afternoontea sheraton1

I've discovered yet another place to have Afternoon Tea in Stockholm. My friend Pia has made it her mission to try every place that offers it, and I'm happy to tag along. And our last discovery was Sheraton hotel. They offer afternoon tea from 3 pm, in front of a gorgeous, large fireplace. It was really very cosy, especially on a cold winter day. There were plenty of tiny sandwiches and scones with blueberry jam and whipped cream, and also an assortment of petits fours and cookies. And tea, of course - a pretty basic selection, but good nonetheless. We paid 110 SEK each (just two weeks ago), which felt very reasonable, but the website now states that it's 165 SEK - and I don't know if I'd pay *that* much for it.

afternoontea sheraton2

No comments:

Post a Comment