Saturday, April 12, 2008

New egg cups!

frukost-080324

Behold, Per's breakfast setting. A bowl of yogurt. Two sandwiches. (On kavring this particular day - generally with butter and a slice of cheese, sometimes with ham or turkey if we have it.) Tea. And on weekends, always, always a boiled egg. My lovely sister was staying with us a few weeks ago, and got tired of us only having two egg cups. See, we only eat eggs on weekend mornings, and we rarely have people stay over so.. no need for more. Except that sometimes people DO stay over, and we don't have egg cups for them. What a problem! So, my sister solved it, by getting us these pretty ones! There's a green one in the photo, but we also got yellow, black and white. I love them - and I especially loving having one of each color. As you can see in the picture, I like colorful plates and bowls...

No comments:

Post a Comment