Friday, June 5, 2009

Chicken Salad for dinner

kycklingsalladkrutonger

Apparently, I blog so much about "desperate dinners" that I was approached by a company whose idea is to provide groceries for one week of dinners. Well, I still enjoy choosing what I eat, and eating well - I just don't have time for elaborate recipes, or blogging about them, at the moment. But hopefully I can still provide some inspiration! Tonight's dinner was really good. We bought half a rotisserie chicken, shredded it and tossed it with baby spinach, a red pepper, an avocado, and a mustard balsamic vinaigrette. What made it special was homemade sourdough croutons - I'll tell you about the sourdough bread as soon as I can, because it's really good. Croutons are super easy - just cut up some bread, toss with olive oil and salt and toast in the oven at 200°C for about ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment