Monday, June 15, 2009

Gifts from the US

package-becca-0906

I recently got a care package from my dear friend Rebecca in California. It had lots of baby gifts for Titus, but it also had food for me and Per. I got a great big bottle of roasted raspberry chipotle sauce, which must be one of the most awesome substances on this planet. If you haven't tried it, and you can actually buy it somewhere, do so immediately. Then try it with cream cheese on crackers. No, I'm not joking. Try some on really ripe Brie, too. It's incredible.

I also got a big can of my favorite snacks - honey roasted cashews. I've tried making my own when the addiction is just too bad, but it's not the same as Planter's. I'm not proud to report that this is nearly gone already.

tacobellmildsauce

Per was most excited to see this - a huge bag of... free packets of Taco Bell Mild Sauce. Yep. It's terrific, and we both love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment