Sunday, December 3, 2006

What I miss from the US


Picture borrowed from Lena - Taco Bell. Yum.

My friend Lena just did such an excellent post on what she - and Sweden - misses from the US, that I thought I should do one too. It'll be mostly the same - her list also includes Mountain Dew (which my husband adores, it can luckily be found in a few specialty stores here) and Sour Patch candy, which I haven't tried. But my list? Long. But here are ten things I really miss. A lot. (But it's all not-so-good-for-you, so it's probably a fairly good thing that it's not something I can have all the time...)

Here goes:

1. Starbucks (frappuccinos in particular!)
2. Velveeta
3. Taco Bell
4. Kraft Mac & Cheese
5.Jelly Belly jelly beans (SO many flavors!!)
6. Peanut Butter (or Almond) M&Ms (Just peanut ones here)
7. Sour Skittles
8. Honey Roasted cashews
9. Bagel stores
10. Krispy Kreme

No comments:

Post a Comment