Monday, December 15, 2008

Nigella Christmas




I somehow missed that both of my favorite cookbook authors just came out with new books: Jamie Oliver with Jamie's Ministry of food which promptly made the top of my christmas wishlist, and Nigella Lawson with Nigella Christmas which.. I had to order straight away. I love this - it's just as nice as all the other Nigella books (yes, I have the lot, I really like her writing) and I bet it'll be really useful for those with a busy christmas season. And for those of you who don't have that, really - I plan on making many of these things throughout the winter, it's definitely not "just" for christmas. Many of the recipes are suitable all year long. If you're a Nigella fan, this is a must. If you're not, well, then... get something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment