Thursday, May 31, 2007

More food eaten elsewhere

bangkokthai-padthai

Per and I had this great pad thai last weekend at Bangkok Thai, a tiny place on Värmdö. Worth a trip - it was one of the best pad thais I've had here in Stockholm. Yum! Their webpage says that the restaurant is sold though - I don't know if we ate their with the old owners, or new owners - but it was really good.

cafelola-macka

I had lunch with Pia at Café Lola last week. Very cute little place, and a tasty-sounding menu. I had a grilled sandwich with figs, blue cheese and honey-caramelized pistachios - as good as it sounds! Pia had a halloumi sandwich with lemon and chilli, and was also pleased. I liked that they included a little bowl of fresh fruit salad (and for Pia, half an apple) - that was a nice touch.

cafelola-latte
The lattes were ok - but not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment