Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pasta at Vapiano

vapiano

Vapiano is a German chain restaurant, and I know that doesn't sound very appealing. Bear with me though - because the food is really quite good! They serve salads, pizza and freshly made pasta - and I've only tried the pasta, three times so far. See, they make the pasta on the premises. And they cook it right before your eyes! You go up to a counter with several chefs, order your pasta, and they'll make the dish right then and there. This ensures a really fresh meal, and easily customized, too. The only problem is that it takes a while, and it's usually a fairly long line. They just opened their second location in Stockholm, and I really look forward to trying that. It's a great place for pasta. (Per assures me that the pizza is pretty good too.)

Vapiano
Sturegatan 12
Stockholm

No comments:

Post a Comment