Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Cat Blogging

klara-081121-2

Ok, I think this Hello Kitty outfit is among the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I'd love get a kit - not for any of the cats to actually wear, but as a photo prop... however, my googling skills are apparently so-so, and I haven't found any place that actually lets me order. So, dear readers - does anyone know? Maybe some of you are in Japan? If you have any idea where I can get this - please do let me know! In return, I guarantee you super-cute photos eventually!

Klara, in the photo, is now almost ten months old! (Photo is a bit old, though. She's rarely still long enough for photo sessions at the moment.) She's becoming quite a teenager. Her eyes are now almost completely green, and she always sleeps in our bed. I don't regret keeping her one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment