Friday, November 16, 2007

Speaking of gifts...

giftsfromlena

Lena just got back from another trip to the US - San Diego this time. I'm so envious! She brought me goodies! A powdered-sugar shaker from Williams-Sonoma, Skittles, Almond M&M:s (I'm surprised I had time to take a photo before wolfing them down!), Jelly Belly beans and a big, big, big block of yellow fake-cheese. Lovely! (That one is not in the picture - it's in the fridge.) I also got a yummy body cream from Bath & Body Works (I really love their stuff!) and a Williams-Sonoma catalog, oooh.

grytlapp

Like the idea of homemade gifts, but you don't really want to actually.. make them? Well, you can buy this beautiful heart-shaped pot holder (suitable for both right-handed people as well as lefties, as it can be turned inside out!) that's handmade by Jenny Jurnelius. I really love it - it's so pretty, and it comes in many colors so you can be sure to find one that will match your kitchen! Jenny has a homepage, and she'll ship internationally! She also makes unique hats - I'm going to the Street Christmas Market to check them out in person, and of course, to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment