Thursday, January 19, 2006

10 things you didn't know about me



1. I own over 400 eyeshadows
2. I'm running for local elections this year (and I work full time in politics)
3. I once won a dart championship (and won a trip to London!)
4. I burn from the sun - even in a tanning salon
5. I work out quite a bit - spinning and bodypump being my favorite forms of exercise
6. I'm a sucker for pretty jewelry (thank goodness my sister owns a jewelry store!)
7. My favorite color is red
8. I love gadgets, and would die if my PalmPilot was lost
9. I have been active on various boards and in different organizations since I was twelve.
10. I have a Master's degree in "Science, Technology and Society in Europe". (Quite a mouthfull.)

Kevin tagged me. I'm tagging Niki at Esurientes, Lori at Dessertfirst and Oslofoodie!

I was tagged for the "7 meme for 7 bloggers" by Rokh from the blog Tham Jiak, all the way in Malaysia! Cool! But oh my god, very hard questions. I couldn't deal with it - sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment