Monday, January 2, 2006

Something new



A new year - so I figured something should change around here, too. And what is that?Well, most of you probably won't even notice.. but for those of you who are Swedish, and prefer to read recipes in Swedish - it's a major thing.

Every time (I'll try!) that I post a recipe, it'll have a small link at the bottom, to a Swedish translation of the recipe. All of those will end up in a separate blog, in Swedish. I won't be doing any proper blogging there, since I plan to keep having all of my writing here, but I will post the recipes there. So if you'd like to try my recipes, but have a hard time translating ingredients, measurements or instructions - you're in for a treat this year.

Happy New Year!

(And as for the photo... It's a "Seasonal Breeze." I made these from Nigella's Feast, the night before christmas. Ewww - can you say bitter? It was supposed to be a third campari, a third cranberry juice, and a third blood orange juice. I couldn't find blood orange, so I substituted ruby grapefruit juice... and threw in some sliced oranges. I quickly downed one glass, and tossed out the rest - it was undrinkable, really. But it looks pretty, doesn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment