Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Food Shoppings



Stockholm has some very fun food stores, that I don't visit nearly enough. This trip yielded as you can see, stuff from Japan and America, plus an egg poaching device that I found half off at Debenhams. Which sucks, by the way.

Just tonight, I was on another shopping expedition with two other food bloggers, Kristina and Kinna! Kristina blogs in English, here, and Kinna in Swedish, here. I had a great time with them - we were at Hötorgshallen, and it was lovely to wander around all the food stalls, trying things and giving each other tips on favorites. Admittedly, I was a bit passive in that regard - I'm actually not very adventurous! But I picked up some lovely green raisins, dried strawberries (yum!!) and a lovely bag of lavender nougat. Will blog about that as soon as I try it!

Japanska Torget
Tegnérgatan 6
113 58 Stockholm

Gray's American Food Store
Odengatan 39
Stockholm

Hötorgshallen
Hötorget
Stockholm

No comments:

Post a Comment