Thursday, February 2, 2006

Foodie Gifts: Starbucks



I don't believe that any readers of this blog have missed that I'm a real sucker for Starbucks. I love it. I can't help it - sure, they may be an evil corporation, but god.. the coffee. The coffee. And to be precise, the frappuccinos. I'm drooling just thinking about it. And it's a snowstorm outside. That's saying something.

Anyway. A friend of mine went to Florida for a work-related conference. Vicariously living through others, which I have to since there *is* no Starbucks in Sweden (and yes, I have indeed written to their corporate offices. I would, in fact, be happy to run a Swedish Starbucks. No problems!) I told him to go have some coffee for me. He did. And what's more, he brought some back to me! Frappuccinos aren't very portable, but I got the next best thing: beans. Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment