Thursday, October 30, 2008

Craving See's


Nuts & Chews assortment, photo: See's

Rebecca in California commented that Roasted Raspberry & Chipotle Sauce was probably the one thing she'd ever introduce me to, food-wise. Oh, but she's wrong. That got me thinking, and two things popped immediately: her bacon wrapped aspargus, barbecued.. and mild sauce from Taco Bell. Yes, those free packets. I love those. She used to collect a great big bag for me for when I came to visit and I actually just recently run out even though it's been years since I visited.

Since then, I thought of a few more things she really got me hooked on. Let's see. Although not the first to try it with, she's definitely the one to feed my addiction to Kraft Mac & Cheese. (Thanks!) And she introduced me to Krispy Kreme. And to In'n'Out burger. And, I'm pretty sure it was also at her house I first experienced... See's Chocolate. Stupidly, I went onto their website, and now I have a terrible craving. Bad, bad, bad!

Edited - and HOW could I forgot the cinnamon buns at Sweet Jill's?? Those are most definitely Rebecca´s fault for introducing into my life. I can still wake up thinking about them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment