Monday, October 20, 2008

Very cool news

I have two great things to tell you about today!

First - me, Dagmar and Lena made it to the next round in Tasteline's competition "Home cook of the year"! We sent in a recipe for a chili, made with plenty of spices and, maybe surprisingly, coca-cola, served with oven-dried tomatoes and lavash crackers. (You'll definitely get the full recipe in a bit, don't worry.) We are now one of 16 semifinalists, and next week, a jury will pick four finalists for a live cook-off. Very exciting! You can see all the dishes here, but it's in Swedish only. Ours is the "Stockholmschili".

Second, a happy birthday to the girls at Ragazze, which I'm pretty sure was the very first food blog in Sweden! (They beat me by three days! So, technically, my congratulations is two days late) They're celebrating by having really nice give-aways all week, but again, this is just in Swedish. Head on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment