Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh My... Wow!

We made it to the finals!! Remember how I told you a few weeks ago that Dagmar, Lena and I were competing in "Home Cook of the year", a big cooking competition hosted by Tasteline which is an online food community? Well - we are now one of four finalists! This means we'll be cooking our "Stockholm Chili" live, for a jury! It's very exciting, but we're all quite nervous!

So, what's a Stockholm chili? Well, it's basically meat, chili and.. coca-cola! We're serving it with oven-dried smokey tomatoes, and lavash crackers made from spelt wheat. I will definitely give you the recipe, but I don't want to post it yet since I don't have a good photo. You can find it in Swedish here, though.

November 13 is the day when we'll need all your positive thoughts sent our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment