Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Orange-raspberry juice

God Morgon Nypressad Valencia apelsin med hallon

I normally don't drink juice very often, but we sometimes buy (or make our own, now that we have a juicer!) on weekend mornings. I got to try three new juices from Godmorgon, which is one of the most popular brands in Sweden. They pride themselves on having freshly squeezed juices, never from concentrate - but well, I assume they're still pasteurized. Anyway - the three new ones were orange, apple and orange-raspberry. The first two are special in that they use specific oranges and apples, from specific regions, and that will vary throughout the year. I liked the orange a lot, but the apple wasn't really my thing. The orange-raspberry though - yum!! It's very tart, but really lovely, and quite different. I'd definitely buy this again.

Let's say you could think up any combination of juice. What would you make? I'm thinking apple-lemon, pear-grapefruit, pineapple-ginger-lime...

No comments:

Post a Comment